Description



Steel Ice & Stone is a multi-media interactive installation.
Nine suspended LED panels and sensor-triggered sound create an environment for memory recall.

Friday, January 20, 2012

The Engineering Saga Continues

FInding an engineer appears to be easy. FInding one who can commit to finishing the job is a separate challenge. Putting a circuit together is one thing, testing it, modifying it and testing it again is another story. Revisiting a circuit that's not working must be time consuming. I have no idea about this; I know what I want the circuit to do and have an idea how it performs its tasks, but resistors and all the other little electronic baubles is a mystery to me and something I prefer to leave to the pros. Swiping the image below from Lions-wing.net, there's a million different parts and they're all tiny.

I am immediately available to fit the electronic piece to the print, a lengthy and intricate, though infinitely fun problem-solving task.                                                                                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback.