Description



Steel Ice & Stone is a multi-media interactive installation.
Nine suspended LED panels and sensor-triggered sound create an environment for memory recall.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bringing up Chanel

Without getting too lost in the details, the Chanel internet video interests me with regard to SIS because the still image moves as if one were walking by it; of course, at your computer no such thing happens, but the effect is there.

The black field behind it adds to the outer-space quality of the piece, and BWAC's dark galleries would be similar to that. Up till now I had thought of SIS in a white-box surrounding. This opens up new possibilities.

As much as I like the photographs, for me, the video far surpasses the exhibition, though I do like the photo of KL by his work.
I don't know who shot this photo but I got
it from Andrea Janke's High Fashion Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback.