Description



Steel Ice & Stone is a multi-media interactive installation.
Nine suspended LED panels and sensor-triggered sound create an environment for memory recall.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Daily musings

Little details seem to taking my time away from what I'm longing to do: work on SIS. Finding a space, getting images scanned, putting together proposals, it's all quite exciting, and often it seems like nothing gets done when, as an inventory gets taken, quite a lot gets done each week.

Yesterday I met a sales representative from Duggal. My search for large paper output was met with a hefty prince: their output is more expensive than lambda output in the Midwest. However a nice suggestion was made: Since it's a prototype, why not tile it?

Which is what I'm gonna do. Let's see: 11x17" paper, 48 x 60" final piece, 15 sheets per image. Nine pieces, 135 sheets plus all that tape.


1 comment:

  1. Incredible images, very powerful. I can't wait to see them full size.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback.