Description



Steel Ice & Stone is a multi-media interactive installation.
Nine suspended LED panels and sensor-triggered sound create an environment for memory recall.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Funding, funding, funding

Still waiting on the two foundation grants and two space grants. The minute I get an answer from one of the two foundations, expected in the next two weeks, I will begin working with the engineer.

I also went to IKEA this morning to tape the flags, not a thread of wind. Reminiscent of when I tried this long ago, traveling far to get a similar effect. Brooklyn is much better, of course. Photo below is from the web, this morning was foggy. Gotta get there around 3 AM. At 5, birds were already up and singing, walking over, begging for food.

Exploring places where I can assemble, but the hanging is tough because of drilling into the ceiling understandably ticks most people off.

Next week I'll assemble the first of many to-do lists, to refer to from this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback.