Description



Steel Ice & Stone is a multi-media interactive installation.
Nine suspended LED panels and sensor-triggered sound create an environment for memory recall.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cancelling Kickstarter

But, I will relaunch shortly.

Never did I have an idea that crowd funding was an industry with blogs, websites, books and consultants. It kind of kills it for me, since I thought it was a grass-roots initiative to get things funded in an arena that was less jaded, more open to experimentation.

Understanding fully that crowd sourcing is not a platform to qualify work, I thought that something like KS would be a place to get funding to finish a project.
Although energy must go into any venture that involves money, the sources for backers are so many and so varied that embarking on a campaign such as this without careful project planning and management is a guarantee for failure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback.