Description



Steel Ice & Stone is a multi-media interactive installation.
Nine suspended LED panels and sensor-triggered sound create an environment for memory recall.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Engineering Other Options

Found this on the web; looks like the lab at NYCCT.
Don't know why I didn't do it sooner, possibly because I had gone another route to find the engineer that I've had working on SIS up till now.

However, my travels brought me to the Electrical Engineering Department of NYC College of Technology. I stumbled through an open door to the end of a class in electrical circuit design.

Talk about luck!

After a brief conversation with the professor, he said he might have a student to work on the project, if he didn't do it himself.

How awesome is that?

This changes the objectives of the KS, Timing being the lmitation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback.